Monday, August 3, 2015

Day 20

Today in the morning we presented our outlines. In my case, as I had expected, my outline had too much stuff in it to go into the amount of detail I would need to explain things, so I cut out a lot of the things that I have been doing in the past few weeks.

Once I got to the lab, I continued working on the slope code until lunchtime where me and a few other interns played soccer. After lunch I finished up the code for the wavefronts and also managed to write and process code for data I took comparing tilt to SNR. For that code we found (as we expected) that the SNR doesn't really vary for different tilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment