Friday, July 10, 2015

Day 2 Summary

Today the first half of the day was spent in the Red Barn participating in team-building activities. All of the activities were fun, but the 3 hours or so seemed excessive given that my internship is more about my interaction with the people in my lab than the other internships. Regardless the activities were enjoyable and it was useful to have these activities the first few days in order not to become overwhelmed with the internship. Afterwards I grabbed lunch and returned to the lab. Most of my time was spent learning Matlab, a programming language that I will be working in, and working on the concepts in the sensor paper. I managed to derive the variance equation for the OD sensor which I was very excited about doing in the second day there.

No comments:

Post a Comment