Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Day 5 Summary

Since yesterday I finished most of the equation in the paper, the morning was spent just going over the derivations that I had done previously. I also did more work in matlab, at this point I understand the basic syntax and the way matlab works, but I still spend much of my time looking up commands. After lunch Jie came into the lab and went over what I had done during the first week, the discussion was very useful and allowed me to understand much better what my goals were in this lab.

Afterwards Jie told me to look at the papers that cite my paper. Up until now I had only looked at the papers that were cited in the paper. Unfortunately none of the papers use the equations explicitly, and most only refer to it as a simple comparison of the OD and Shack-Hartmann sensor.

No comments:

Post a Comment